As a Websiteup↑ client you have access to our SSL connection to our own mail servers. But we assume that you are searching the net for alternative SMTP connection settings…
(Secure Sockets Layer) is a standard security protocol for establishing encrypted links between a web server and a browser in an online communication. The usage of SSL technology ensures that all data transmitted between the web server and browser remains encrypted.
Below is a list of South African ISP SMTP services… Hope it helps!
- Telkom ADSL – smtp.dsl.telkomsa.net or mail.saix.net or smtp.saix.net
- MWEB ADSL – smtp.mweb.co.za or smtp.mweb.net
- Vodacom 3G – smtp.vodacom.co.za or smtp.vodamail.co.za
- MTN 3G – mail.mtn.co.za or smtp.mtn.co.za
- Cell C – mail.cmobile.co.za
- iBurst – smtp.iburst.co.za
- Internet Solutions (IS) – smtp.isdsl.net
- Neotel – smtp.neomail.co.za or smtp.neotel.co.za
- @lantic – smtp.lantic.net
- The above servers usually operate without username and password authentication and are accessible on the default SMTP port (25).